Ways of working have transformed. Leading a team looks and feels very different for many. Adjusting to work together in a different way is vital to drive productivity and provide cohesive leadership to the organisation.
In a fast-paced initial 3 hour session here is an example of what can be included:
- Taking stock of historic and existing ways of working – personally and professionally
- Understanding the culture of the team
- Deepening knowledge of self and others
- Understanding the effect of the team culture on those we lead
- Agreeing new ways of working that are fit for the future – in the team and in leading others
A modular approach including team reviews, joining regular meetings and supporting the leader to get the most from the team maintains progress and builds momentum to drive performance.
Individual coaching can also be added to accelerate individual performance within the team.