Ways of working have transformed in 2020. Leading a team looks and feels very different. Adjusting to work together in a different way is vital to drive productivity and provide cohesive leadership to the organisation.
In a fast paced initial 3 hour session here is what’s included:
- Taking stock of historic and existing ways of working – personally and professionally
- Understanding the culture of the team
- Deepening knowledge of self and others
- Understanding the effect of the team culture on those we lead
- Agreeing new ways of working that are fit for the future – in the team and in leading others
A modular approach of subsequent 1 hour reviews then monitors progress over time and builds momentum.
Individual sessions can also be added to this to accelerate individual performance within the team.